The list of your accomplishments in 2016 alone does not only exceed expectations of the Filipinos, they defy the normal standard of leaders all over the world. I have here a link to the long article of Pia Ranada from www.rappler.com. I picked a few of what I believe to be of utmost importance.
- “Mega Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation Center in Fort Magsaysay, Nueva Ecija inaugurated. It is being run by the Department of Health.” Drug users are not being exterminated as bias news claim. Those who are willing to undergo rehabilitation gets it for free.
- “One-stop service center for OFWs opened…has served 219,697 clients as of December 7, 2016…P455.1 million in emergency assistance extended to 10,233 OFWs displaced… in the Middle East. Of these, 2,401 availed of the government’s repatriation program.” For the first time in years, OFWs are being assisted.
- “911 National Emergency Hotline launched”
- “The Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) distributes land ownership awards to 50 farmers in Cebu City, 35 farmers in Sorsogon, 175 in Occidental Mindoro, and 300 in Bukidnon and Lanao del Norte.”
- “271 new weather stations installed by Department of Science and Technology (DOST).”
Richard Nixon, a disgraced US president, provided to dialysis patients a law that has been keeping millions alive. I believe that if there’s any Philippine president who can do the same, it’s you.
“there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God.” (Romans 13:1) That same God saw it fit to put a cursing, toughie in power. That same God reads the heart of men and must have liked what he saw in yours.(1Chronicles 28:9)
Note: This article has been tweeted to the President and will be circulated to his social media pages. Please share this article with tagline #freedialysisphilippines and visit their Facebook Page